Author Topic: Howdy from UND Cycling  (Read 36747 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Howdy from UND Cycling
« on: March 07, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
Hello all.

Welcome to our message board! Post and introduce yourself... what kind of cycling do you do? etc. etc.

This board represents the UND Cycling Club which also represents the UND Cycling Team.

Our mission is to help promote cycling and the cycling lifestyle on and around the UND campus and around the Grand Forks area. If anyone has any gripes about cycling stuff... post up. We have crazy power! I saw Toaster move a fridge with a broken hand once!

Anyways if you have any queries about cycling this is the place.
Need a bike tune? We can help!
Need a ride? We can help!
Need help on ur math hw? We can help!
Need someone to evaluate the diversification of your stock portfolio? We can help!
Wanna get in shape? We can help!
Wanna go back in time? We can do that!
Wanna know what the gain ratio is on a 40x14 gearing setup? We can help!

Anything bike related... post it. And enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!
Your "friendly" moderator.  ::)
Guardrail.

Also, PLEASE visit our sponsors and let them know that as a cyclist you appreciate them helping the further development of our club.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:18:37 PM by Guardrail »
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
Re: Howdy from UND Cycling
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »
I'm in  ;D
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Cuervo

• Viva Cuervo!
  • UND
  • I am especial
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »
I will break you....and I am in

Offline Plantains

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »
What the heck are you lugnuts talking about how ur in? Where did it even say something about being in?

Hahahaha. Damn.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »
Yo!What is your problem??Want to take it outside?! :yost:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 06:36:39 PM by Guardrail »
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:24:34 PM »
Mario... you should get a super cool Avatar (picture on the left)

Something like this...

^ cutthroat. Thats hustler.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:25:22 PM by Guardrail »

Offline Flutterbye

• UND
  • Skeletor rides again!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »
Here's a quick-start guide to the many different cyclists you may run into as a part of this club, Try to see if you can find at least one of each:
http://solonbicycle.com/page.cfm?pageID=139
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:12:36 PM by Flutterbye »
If you're overweight, we're towing away your car.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 10:52:28 PM »
Nice Tiff!

I have to comment that the Trailbuilderus Avidifferus Proficienatus is missing a machete.  Pshaw.

JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Plantains

Offline Cycleguy

• UND
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, i am a freshman this year.
I ride a Shwinn cruiser , but have a road raceing bike, which needs work.
this summer i usually road 10-25 miles nearly every day.
i am also excited to join the club.

Offline Sean

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »
Hey, I am new to biking but got hooked on triathlons this summer and have really enjoyed the biking.  So, being a full time college student (for too many years now) with virtually no income, I did the only logical thing and spent a ton of money on a new bike. I try to ride as often as possible which is usually around 3 nights a week.  I have met a few of you before through tri's as well as previous years in college and would like to join the crew and learn a little bit about biking at the same time.  Look forward to future rides with you all.

Offline curlingDave

• UND
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 07:52:06 AM »
Welcome, guys!  Check the Group Rides thread each afternoon to see if there's a ride, and show up if you're able.  Rides are usually at about 5:30, leaving from the union.
Life is complex.  It has a real part and an imaginary part.

Offline sweatynready

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »
Hello,

MBK tells me I should introduce myself. I'm relatively new to cycling, converted an old frame to a fixed over the winter and have been commuting with that all summer.  Would also like to put some miles on the road bike this fall. Looking forward to meeting some of you on group rides.

Offline Tcb03c

• UND
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »
Greetings,

I stopped by the booth today and met some of you, and wanted to say hello. I just moved to GF from Tallahassee FL. where I received my undergrad degree in geology, and also raced collegiate for the team at Florida State University. I've been riding and racing for about 5 years now road and off road with a mountain bike preference (too bad I moved to GF). On road I raced Collegiate B, including Crits, TT, TTT, and road races. Off road I raced collegiate A's XC and qualified individually for nationals last year I think. I also worked as a mechanic at a local bike shop, so I can offer any destructive advice that most of you probably already know.

I look forward to meeting y'all on the ride tomorrow, and hopefully not getting dropped, and learning what ND cycling is all about.

-Ted B.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 07:42:32 PM »
Greetings,

I stopped by the booth today and met some of you, and wanted to say hello. I just moved to GF from Tallahassee FL. where I received my undergrad degree in geology, and also raced collegiate for the team at Florida State University. I've been riding and racing for about 5 years now road and off road with a mountain bike preference (too bad I moved to GF). On road I raced Collegiate B, including Crits, TT, TTT, and road races. Off road I raced collegiate A's XC and qualified individually for nationals last year I think. I also worked as a mechanic at a local bike shop, so I can offer any destructive advice that most of you probably already know.

I look forward to meeting y'all on the ride tomorrow, and hopefully not getting dropped, and learning what ND cycling is all about.

-Ted B.

Welcome Ted, we are glad to have you. If you wish to continue your racing adventure, then we are more than happy to have you on our team. We are looking forward to ride with you in the nearest future.  :cheers:

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 01:06:15 PM »

Offline Plantains

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »
It was the same issue with the email, website, facebook, UND... everything.

Offline redtailin

• UND
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 12:21:04 PM »
Hey guys-
I'm Ben...Ive been lurking here for a while and thought I would register and introduce myself.
Ive met a few of you already, looking forward to riding with you all occasionally.  Im no racer or anything, but Im always up for a little cruising around town or something.

Mario-Thanks a ton for building me some lockring pliers for the SS.
3 gears of single speed....sit, stand, walk.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »
Phelps... u just did an adventure race :colbert:

Offline redtailin

• UND
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2010, 04:25:37 PM »
let me rephrase that....I dont road race, and never done a mtn race.
However, I would like to get into that huge mountain scene we have 'round these parts
3 gears of single speed....sit, stand, walk.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »
Awesomeness. 

Remind me to badger Toaster into getting us permission to add trails to the huge mountain scene this summer.

Offline Tcb03c

• UND
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »
Thought some folks might like to see the video I made riding the Maah Daah Hey trail in western ND. It would be an awesome group trip as long as no rain is in sight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-9zOnJN-A

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 09:47:07 PM »
Nice!

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 10:23:31 AM »
that trail looks awesome ted!
Alone you are an athlete but on a bike you are a rocket

Offline Bents

• UND
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
Hello, I stopped by the booth today. I used to ride a Trek Pilot 1.0 but just a couple weeks ago I upgraded to a Fuji Comp SL1 with Sram Rival hardware.
Here's a picture http://bikereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fuji-sl-1-comp-sram-2010-road-bike.jpg
I got to say it is quite a fun bike to ride and it is even better considering I got it for under $2,000. Currently my bike is not at UND but I may bring it up when I go home on Labor Day weekend.

Little more about myself, I'm a freshman intending on majoring in EE with a Computer Science focus. I'm from Alexandria MN. I haven't been in a road race but I have Mt bike raced in California, it was near Lake Folsom(didn't do too well sense I just don't have the technique but it sure was fun). What got me into biking was partially due to my uncle and one of my cousins. I ran Cross Country and Track in High School but running just isn't nearly as fun as biking.

-Jared B
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:22:16 PM by Bents »

Offline Plantains

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 05:07:05 PM »
Hey Jared... You were talking with me and the other Dave (other Dave is the EE guy).

Glad to see you're interested. Sounds like you've got a pretty nice bike, almost everyone on the team has switched from Shimano to Sram.

If you're interested in building you're technique we can certainly help with that. Cycling is actually about 75% technique and 25% strength, endurance etc. especially for mountain biking.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with... don't forget to come check out our Alleycat as well! The Union DOES rent bikes!

Cheers!

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »
Jared,glad to see you comming to UND and wanting to ride bikes. We have a little bit connection in Alexandria since we know the George Sr. from Alexandria bike shope. Also, one of their team members, Jordan Riley, is comming to UND as well (you might already know that). In my opinino you should do all you can to bring your bike when you go for the labor day weekend. I graduated from the EE program with Masters degree just this Summer. I have to say that it is very good program. Good luck and have a good time biking.If you join the team and decide to do some road racing, you will get to meet me next spring when the team comes to Iowa for one of the collegiate weekend racing. They will be staing at my place.

Offline nodakyuppie

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 06:29:37 PM »
Hello,
I'm a grad student at UND and I'm no cycling pro, but I do like to fix up bikes and ride them. Own five right now:

1974 Peugeot 25.5" (road)
197? Raleigh 21" (road - women's frame)

1992 Bianchi Ibex 21.5" (mtn)
1991 Bianchi Sika 19.5" (mtn)
199? GT Outpost 19" (mtn)

I have always been interested in racing tho I know none of these are exactly racing-quality bikes - old road bikes are HEAVYYYY. I'm good at swimming and biking but I have never done a triathlon because I have bad knees. Just thought I'd say hey - I didn't know such a group existed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:30:21 PM by nodakyuppie »

Offline Plantains

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
Hello,
I'm a grad student at UND and I'm no cycling pro, but I do like to fix up bikes and ride them. Own five right now:

1974 Peugeot 25.5" (road)
197? Raleigh 21" (road - women's frame)

1992 Bianchi Ibex 21.5" (mtn)
1991 Bianchi Sika 19.5" (mtn)
199? GT Outpost 19" (mtn)

I have always been interested in racing tho I know none of these are exactly racing-quality bikes - old road bikes are HEAVYYYY. I'm good at swimming and biking but I have never done a triathlon because I have bad knees. Just thought I'd say hey - I didn't know such a group existed.

Racing is a relative term. Depending on that Peugeot,  you'd be surprised. None the less... we do exist and here we are. How'd you hear about us? Or how DIDN't you rather?

Offline nodakyuppie

• UND Cycling Club
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 09:23:29 AM »

Racing is a relative term. Depending on that Peugeot,  you'd be surprised. None the less... we do exist and here we are. How'd you hear about us? Or how DIDN't you rather?

A comment on my blog told me about it. [My bikes: http://ow.ly/2yvwV ] I guess I *did* know you existed, but I thought it was more of a UND team sport (organized the way Hockey or Basketball is) - Didn't know if mere mortals like myself could participate. :-\

Offline Plantains

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »

A comment on my blog told me about it. [My bikes: http://ow.ly/2yvwV ] I guess I *did* know you existed, but I thought it was more of a UND team sport (organized the way Hockey or Basketball is) - Didn't know if mere mortals like myself could participate. :-\

HAHAHAHA! Thats awesome!

Offline gyudon

• UND
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2010, 07:07:35 PM »
Hey,
I just got a road bike and im new so i dont have the tools.
can anybody help me over the weekend?

Offline Plantains

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »
What do you need to have done to it?

Offline gyudon

• UND
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 02:33:30 PM »
i think all i need to do is the breaks, seat, handle section and put air into my wheels.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »
i think all i need to do is the breaks, seat, handle section and put air into my wheels.

Hmm... well, this weekend is hardly perfect for me, however... I'd anticipate that we'll be having a meeting this week (I'm hoping for wednesday) and I'd be willing to help/guide what have you...

what kind of bike is it? were you at our last meeting? what type of components (if you know) do you need your brakes cabled and handlebars taped or what? Is it an old bike, new bike etc.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »
Nice to see new people expressing interest...

Offline gyudon

• UND
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 10:09:12 PM »
No i havent been to the meeting. i missed it.

well. so far, ive got most of the things done. maybe i might need help making the breaks more sensitive

thanks anyways

Offline Plantains

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »
No i havent been to the meeting. i missed it.

well. so far, ive got most of the things done. maybe i might need help making the breaks more sensitive

thanks anyways

If you need it done sooner, I recommend trying the local bike shop (The Ski & Bike Shop), they should have a banner on the top of our page or do a quick google search.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 09:19:17 AM »
Hey gyudon, did you stop by SBS?  I think you may have met one or a few of the club members while you were there.

Hope you go this straightened out so you can come out and ride with us.

DC: I'm working at NHRG on Wednesdays.  Which really makes it a prime meeting night so I don't have to miss any rides :P

Offline Bedwyr

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 09:29:33 AM »
Hi.

Newbie reporting.  I saw the Cyclocross ad in Harrington and thought I'd finally register and say what's up.

You have Mario to blame for me.  I've been riding a Rockhopper hardtail for 3+ years till this summer.  Mario finally helped me find a very nice Bianchi for much less than I should have gotten it and I took it down to Wichita Falls this August for the Hotter 'n Hell Hundred ride.  It was a blast.

Looking to lean out further, improve conditioning, and relearn how to swim (well) during the offseason so I've started doing crossfit and crossfit-endurance workouts at the Wellness and looking into further diet changes.

Have two other marathons under my belt, looking for more.  Ironman is the 2-3 year goal.

Be well.

Michael

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:41 AM »
Finaly! I was wiating for you to jon the board and the club. Good luck Michael!

Offline Bedwyr

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »
Thank you sir.  We shall see.  I'm still researching Paleo nutrition.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »
Michael. Come and do our cyclocross race on Halloween. Check the post "Psychocross" a few down.

Also. COme on group rides and/or wave and say whats up when you see us.

Welcome.

Offline OUWxGuesser

• UND
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 11:10:10 PM »
Another newb here.  A couple of members waved at me on my commute home a few weeks ago + I saw the flyer for the cyclocross, so I figured I might as well introduce myself.

Basic run-down:
Biked all over as a kid, got a driver's license and well...  >:(

Moved to UND to work on my atmospheric doctorate in 2006.  Got into kayaking, which became my normal activity in the area.  In 08, I tore my ACL and I found the best thing for rehab after my surgery in 09 was bike/spin. I figured I might as well double up my trip to work with getting my leg (and myself!) into shape so I upgraded from my  hybrid and picked up a trek 4500 MTB on sale this spring for commuting. 

I've been commuting ever since as well as riding around town/greenway, and a little light off-roading here and there (Turtle River, Pembina Gorge, etc.).   I really see no reason to stop biking, so I'm going to try and brave out this winter as long as I can.

Normal commute is 3mi each way. When I'm not busy trying to graduate I usually try and tack on another dozen or so miles in the evening (at least when it was light out).  I have gone overboard a few times... I put in 30 miles a month ago after my commuter tires arrived.

Anyway, if you see a larger dude riding a white Trek MTB feel free to say hi!

Aaron

« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:10:52 PM by OUWxGuesser »

Offline Plantains

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010, 11:15:19 PM »
Another newb here.  A couple of members waved at me on my commute home a few weeks ago + I saw the flyer for the cyclocross, so I figured I might as well introduce myself.

Basic run-down:
Biked all over as a kid, got a driver's license and well...  >:(

Moved to UND to work on my atmospheric doctorate in 2006.  Got into kayaking, which became my normal activity in the area.  In 08, I tore my ACL and I found the best thing for rehab after my surgery in 09 was bike/spin. I figured I might as well double up my trip to work with getting my leg (and myself!) into shape so I upgraded from my  hybrid and picked up a trek 4500 MTB on sale this spring for commuting. 

I've been commuting ever since as well as riding around town/greenway, and a little light off-roading here and there (Turtle River, Pembina Gorge, etc.).   I really see no reason to stop biking, so I'm going to try and brave out this winter as long as I can.

Normal commute is 3mi each way. When I'm not busy trying to graduate I usually try and tack on another dozen or so miles in the evening (at least when it was light out).  I have gone overboard a few times... I put in 30 miles a month ago after my commuter tires arrived.

Anyway, if you see a larger dude riding a white Trek MTB feel free to say hi!

Aaron

Hey Aaron, whats up. There are a couple other weather nerds on here. Myself included, though I'm not atsci.

You gonna come checkout our cyclocross races? You're welcome (and encouraged) to race. We'll have all sorts of classes. If not, we need volunteers, and if not still... come out and just watch. It should be pretty fun!

Let us know if there's anything we can help you out with. You can subscribe to threads so you get emails, and/or feel free to start a new thread or something.

Offline OUWxGuesser

• UND
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2010, 11:38:24 PM »
I plan on coming to at least the Halloween race.  26" MTB ok? I am also a photographer... if there is enough time between races, I could shoot the advanced. 

In the mean time, any recommendations for DIY rain/wind shoe covers (no-clips) other than plastic bags?   
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:45:39 PM by OUWxGuesser »

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 12:25:06 AM »
Hey Aaron, glad you finally posted.

MTB is fine for the cx race, but we're planning on running the races together--that is, unless we get a great many more people than we expect.  I guess it would be up to you what you would rather do  :sad1:

I can't answer your shoe question, unfortunately.  My feet tend to get wet.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2010, 01:06:16 AM »
Shoes.

Either get gore-tex shoes, or run plastic bags on the outside. If you run them on the inside, then the shoe gets wet and when you walk around without the plastic bags, your socks get wet and it's a downward spiral. You could also pack a change of socks and shoes.

Bike stuff.

What beek (sal atticum) meant is that we're PLANNING on running the advanced and the beginner races together, however... there is a definite possibility that the races will be run separately. This will be based on how many people show up and enter each category. Our aim is to give the crowd the best show possible.

Also, MTB is completely legal to race cyclocross, and even moreso now that the UCI has legalized disc brakes.

If you're not already super stoked, I recommend scrolling down past the stickied threads and check out the psychocross thread. It has some fanTASTIC videos in it that should get ur blood pumping.

Be CERTAIN to introduce yourself to us (we'll be all over, but Beek and I will be at registration (ask for Sal Atticum ---> Beek and/or DC <---me) and by all means if we look busy... bother us.

Hope to see u out there! Actually... I hope to see u racing!

Offline Plantains

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2010, 01:47:22 AM »
I plan on coming to at least the Halloween race.  26" MTB ok? I am also a photographer... if there is enough time between races, I could shoot the advanced. 

In the mean time, any recommendations for DIY rain/wind shoe covers (no-clips) other than plastic bags?   

Aaron, I just saw ur email. To clear up that confusion. The reason I mentioned that people should inquire about their bicycle is because "technically" not all bikes are legal. The best example is that you cannot use any forward facing handlebar (like aero bars (common on a TT bike) or bar ends (common on MTBs)). We will be hosting this race with safety and fun in mind. As such, we will likely be pretty lax on the "official" rules in terms of equipment allowed and will probably have tools on hand to MAKE someone's bicycle both safe AND legal.

For cyclocross racing, people will traditionally use a cyclocross bicycle which is essentially a modified road bike (different brakes is the big thing). Many people though, due to the versatility of a mountain bike, race those. Your benefits will be better braking, traction, and handling (generalizing) with a weight penalty. But I would encourage you to try it out.

As for beginners. There will be (hopefully) a pretty sizable field. However, if there's not... then you'll be in GREAT shape to win the points race for the omnium (series) and therefore, some cash monies.

Also, there will be a raffle happening with lots of cool stuff (probably some booties btw) that you'll have a chance to win just by participating.

Just remember, "race" is a relative term.

Offline Bedwyr

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2010, 09:07:41 PM »
Hey.  I had hoped to get my monk's robe from Wa. state in time so I could be a "ringwraith on wheels" but that's not going to happen.  I think I'd like to bike with my Rockhopper.  It's got bar-ends and slicks on.  Would taking the ends off and switching to my mountain treads (it's about that time of year) be enough?  Do I need the treads?  Aaand IhavetoknocktherustoffthechainbecauseIforgottodryitfromtherain <shame>.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2010, 10:57:14 PM »
Hey.  I had hoped to get my monk's robe from Wa. state in time so I could be a "ringwraith on wheels" but that's not going to happen.  I think I'd like to bike with my Rockhopper.  It's got bar-ends and slicks on.  Would taking the ends off and switching to my mountain treads (it's about that time of year) be enough?  Do I need the treads?  Aaand IhavetoknocktherustoffthechainbecauseIforgottodryitfromtherain <shame>.

lol!

For this race (unless you have some serious bar ends) you're welcome to race with them at your own risk. Knobbies are definitely recommended, but not required.

For those who don't know... I've officiated more than one race where people have raced on unmolested road bikes. I don't recommend this, but you could... note COULD race on a plain ole road bike. It should be dry enough for slicks... but frankly, you'll want knobbies.

Offline OUWxGuesser

• UND
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010, 12:59:12 AM »
slicks... but frankly, you'll want knobbies.

Glad to know I didn't waste my time tonight switching my commuters for the mtb tires  :)

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:15 AM »
Welcome, class of 2016+!

Offline Andrew Mills

• UND
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2012, 08:44:17 PM »
I second that Beek!  Welcome all present and future cyclists!

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2012, 11:24:02 PM »
UND Cycling whats upp? ya clowns! ive missed you...

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2013, 10:15:56 AM »
UND Cycling whats upp? ya clowns! ive missed you...

We've missed you up here.  You should come visit again, we bought a house so you can stay in a room with an actual door on it.

Plus.  There are now 9961 posts on the UND Cycling board.  We need 39 more to get to 10,000 and revitalize our youthful energy.  So get on it.

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2013, 07:42:05 AM »
Plus.  There are now 9961 posts on the UND Cycling board.  We need 39 more to get to 10,000 and revitalize our youthful energy.  So get on it.
You may be wondering why this number doesn't make sense.  This count includes a super-secret board that only some people can see.

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2013, 07:56:39 PM »
Wohooo! Party at Beeks place!!  :bananas: :chewie: :cheers:

Offline sanders

• UND
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »
40mph wind gusts and a massive dust storm here in phoenix right now.......

Yea great day to ride in to work...this ride back should be fun!

:shitstorm:

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 10:05:11 PM »
Wohooo! Party at Beeks place!!  :bananas: :chewie: :cheers:
You know it.  Lots of space now!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything