Author Topic: Group rides: Spring 2009  (Read 50425 times)

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
Re: Group rides: Spring 2009
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2009, 12:10:13 AM »
lol... thats cool.

interpolated is a good word.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2009, 01:35:06 PM »
anyone up for a longer (~2hr) easy ride today at 5:30?...leaving from the union?
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Casey

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »
i am.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »
yeah... I think I'm finally feeling it.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Gus Gus

• UND
    • Homepage
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2009, 02:44:11 PM »
I'm going to have to pass today. Unless you plan on riding by Fargo... then I'm all in.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »
I have well deserved day off today :-)
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »
"Well deserved"? That's debatable.
"You can have all the heart in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the legs"

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2009, 06:42:43 PM »
You are debatable!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline curlingDave

• UND
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »
That's what she said!

Meh...no...that doesn't really work.
Life is complex.  It has a real part and an imaginary part.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2009, 08:43:01 AM »
Easy ride today, at 5 leaving from the Union. About 1.5 hours of enjoyable ride in beautiful weather. You better be there or we will come and find you!! Don't waste such a beautiful day!!

Offline curlingDave

• UND
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2009, 06:27:32 PM »
7:15 tomorrow morning 1.5 hours, if it's not raining and you're not sleeping.  Both are likely.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »
As of right now it looks like it might rain.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2009, 10:06:15 AM »
Easy , about one hour ride today at 6 leaving from the Union.

Offline Hollywood

• UND
  • Jesus is My Coach
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »
I'll see you there, DAWG

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2009, 02:35:42 PM »
Time trial ,today , starting at 6:30 at Marryifeld (I have no clue how to spell it). Hope to see you there. It's beautiful weather.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2009, 01:49:32 PM »
Easy ride today, July 6, about one hour long, leaving form the union at 6:30. Come and enjoy bike riding.   

Offline curlingDave

• UND
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »
7:30, a couple hours moderate/easy.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:57 PM »
I have a long three hours ride tomorrow, at fairly easy pace. If you want to join me , let me know here or send me personal message. I will be going sometime around 11-12.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2009, 09:49:10 PM »
long, easy-moderate, up to 3 hours ride, tomorrow 7/12. Leaving form the Union about 12 (pending the weather conditions ). I will give upgrade tomorrow about 11. Don't forget food and drinks with you!

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2009, 10:58:25 AM »
Noon it is. Let's enjoy the day!

anything
realistic