Author Topic: Group rides: Spring 2009  (Read 50362 times)

Offline curlingDave

• UND
Re: Group rides: Spring 2009
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
I'm game.
Life is complex.  It has a real part and an imaginary part.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2009, 08:31:38 PM »
I'm going for a long (around 2.5 hours) easy ride tomorrow morning at about 7:00am. If anybody is interested, give me a call or send me a personal message. Thanks!
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Mario

• Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired
  • UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2009, 03:43:29 PM »
An easy ride tonight at 6pm
Meet at the union.Probably 1.5 hours,easy
Helmets required.
The minimum number of bikes one should own is three.  The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned.  This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Offline Plantains

• I've succumbed to corporate level marketing ploys.
  • No you are the one that is stupid!
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2009, 04:50:20 PM »
see ya there buddy
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »
Easy ride today at 3pm leaving from the Union.
Some two hours of ride in a beautiful weather.
Be there or be camping! Don't forget a helmet and a snack!

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2009, 08:36:51 PM »
Another easy but longer ride tomorrow, Sunday , May 24 at 11:30 at the Union.
Bring something to drink and food-you will need that!
Of course, don't forget your helmet.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »
Ride today at 6pm in front of the union. I will be going for about 1.5 hours, doing sprints. Anybody is welcome to join.
Helmets required.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »
wont make it wario... emmy and i have plans.
Alaska Unicyclist: if you ban me, i'll set your complex on fire.... just a heads up

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
What about the plans for you and me ?? :crybaby2:

Offline Once a Runner

• UND
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »
I will be riding today but I don't think I am up for sprints just yet (going to be working on my base and threshold for awhile)

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2009, 06:45:34 AM »
Ride today 5:30, about 1.5 hours. Meet at the union.
Let's enjoy the weather!

Offline Sal Atticum

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
I wish I could have gone.  I doubt I'll be able to go today. :/

By the way, you know what I'm doing at 6:45 in the morning?  Sleeping, that's what.
JUST EXTRA POLISH. I DO SOME WORK WITH EXCELL SO I KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON :-P

Offline Alaska Unicyclist

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2009, 09:52:03 PM »
i'll be riding tomorrow at 12.. going about 14 miles, meet at my house
"It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

Offline Plantains

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
i'll be riding tomorrow at 12.. going about 14 miles, meet at my house

Post of the year!

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »
Watch us flying in, above your head about 11:30  :undcc:

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 12:07:46 PM »
Ride today, 06/03: Meeting at 6:30 at the Merifield, right after crossing the railroad. There is going to be Time Trial ride (10 or 20 miles). Everybody is welcome. It takes about 30-40 minutes to get to the Merifield from the Union, so you have to leave at the appropriate time. Hope to see you there!

Offline Gus Gus

• UND
    • Homepage
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »
Hey i'm fairly new here, only been on a few rides with you guys, and was going to see if anyone was planning to meet at the union to head down there? I'd like to jump in on this ride, -Adam

Offline Once a Runner

• UND
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:56 PM »
I will be going by the Union a little before 6. We can head out from there.

Offline Plantains

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »
Yeah guys... I'll meet you at the union at 5:45 and roll out there with you. Adam, (or kyle) if you guys aren't up for TTing I won't be doing it so I'll just be riding back into town... all are welcome. Helmets required, and if you're on a TT bike please make sure you DO NOT ride on your aero bars during any portion of group riding.

Offline Mario

• UND
  • Crossing around
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »
Easy ride today at 5:30, meet at the union. A little bit over an hour ride with the helmet on your head  :undcc:

anything
realistic