Linked Events

• UND SCCC meeting: September 16, 2008

Author Topic: UND Students for Concealed Carry on Campus meeting, Tue Sep 16, 7:15 pm  (Read 1628 times)

Offline News & Event Bot

• CD Team
Good afternoon everyone,

UND SCCC's next meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 16th, at 7:15 PM in the Memorial Room on the 2nd Floor of the Memorial Union.

I'll be going over some information on accommodating those of you who emailed me, and were not able to make the meeting a few weeks ago, but would still like to obtain a Concealed Carry Permit from Don Dietrich.  I haven't forgotten about you, and I'll be talking to Don to see exactly how he'd like to administer the tests to everyone interested.  We'll also talk  about an event idea that our parent group suggested to us, as well as our own ideas (Shooting range!). Of course, we'll always have time to have an open discussion about CCW on campus as well, if anyone has any topics they'd like to bring up.  We'll also have refreshments this time around, so come thirsty!

The minutes from last week's meeting are up on our website, though the email I sent out after the meeting on the 2nd covered pretty much everything we did.

I did receive a few emails from members of the group who were unable to attend the last meeting and would

Shoot me an email if you have any questions, if you won't be able to make it, or if there's any other issue you'd like to discuss with me.

See you on Tuesday night!

-Greg
[email protected]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything