Linked Events

• UND XC Ski Club Meeting: September 11, 2008

Author Topic: UND XC Ski Club meeting, Thu Sep 11th, 5 pm  (Read 1596 times)

Offline News & Event Bot

• CD Team
UND XC Ski Club meeting, Thu Sep 11th, 5 pm
« on: September 09, 2008, 01:21:24 PM »
The first Fall Semester meeting of the UND Cross Country Ski Club will be Thursday September 11 at 5:00 P.M. in Swanson 16-18.
We have 51 names in our email list and I hope we can have a good turnout for this meeting.   Please let me know if you cannot attend but would like to be involved.

The Agenda for the meeting is:

1.  Introductions  (name, home, experience, goals)
2.  Discuss plans for activities for Fall and Spring
3.  Schedule next meeting to elect officers

A few things to consider: Those who have expressed interest in XC skiing represent all levels of experience from beginner to expert.  My plan is to create opportunities that will be enjoyable for everyone. So this meeting will be your opportunity to help guide our activities under item 2.

For everyone, XC skiing is one of the best forms of exercise and I would like for us to have several groups who can meet and exercise/workout/train together at the best level for each group.  Those who have raced in HS, there are about 12 of you, or were athletes in other sports and would like to participate in races this season should start now with a good training plan.  Those who plan to ski only for recreation or just to try out something new could get together for workouts to develop aerobic, flexibility, and strength conditioning so the occasional outings will be as enjoyable as possible.  I highly recommend attending our Cycling class at Wellness MW at 5:30 P.M.

Will Gosnold
Faculty Advisor UND XC Ski Club

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

anything
realistic
anything