Author Topic: HALO 2 TOUNRNAMENT!!!!  (Read 1999 times)

Offline deucepac

• UND
HALO 2 TOUNRNAMENT!!!!
« on: October 21, 2006, 04:56:12 AM »

Where: The Union- Loading Dock (Grand Forks, ND)( University Ave)
When: October 22nd, Sunday
CALL OR EMAIL IF INTERESTED!!

This is a 4 v 4 MLG tournament. Starting battle rifle, no duals on map, and no motion sensors. We will be playing lockout, midship, sanctuary, and ivory tower. If you want to be in this tournament anad have a team send me a message or call me. Also if you have ANY QUESTIONS ask me....thanks

BE SURE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE AND NOT JUST HIT ATTEND.... check in time is at noon on the 22nd and game play starts at 1. Deadline for registration is the 21st at midnight. and the cost is $10 per team- prize would be money back for second place and all the rest goes to winner. If you want to give money to 4 places then we could raise the team to a $20 entry fee. let me know what u guys or girls think.

There are also flyers in the union....so maybe go check it out?!

We also would like some people to bring t.v's because we arnt allowed to take the 8 tv's down from those hanger things in the loading dock.....we dont want to split screen the whole tournament....it no fun to do that...: (

Send me a message if you can bring a t.v.......let me know how big it is also....so hit me a message or a call....thanks ASAP :>

Offline deucepac

• UND
Re: HALO 2 TOUNRNAMENT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »
218-255-2223 or [email protected]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic