Author Topic: Bison near ready  (Read 3274 times)

Offline pmp6nl

• Administrator
    • Campus Dakota.com
Bison near ready
« on: August 17, 2008, 12:54:31 AM »
Bison near ready
Jeff Kolpack, The Forum
Published Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quarterback Nick Mertens and running back Tyler Roehl each spent a Saturday intrasquad football scrimmage looking more like spectators. They took a knee. They walked around. The morning wasn’t about them.

It was about evaluating the North Dakota State backups and as usual, it will probably take a few looks at the film to figure it out. What’s not hard to figure out is the mindset of the players. The Aug. 28 season opener against Austin Peay is coming quick.

Read On

I know I am excited, it will be a great year!
CampusDakota.com

Offline ajekt

• NDSU
Re: Bison near ready
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »
Hell yeah, less than one week!!!

I wonder how this year will turn out.  We lost some great players but we also retained some and got some new players that are suppose to be pretty sweet.  i guess time will tell.

In case you didnt hear students now have to pick up tickets a head of time, but they still are free.  Maybe I will post that on this board to make sure students know and dont show up with out a ticket, though I wonder if the would still let you in?
N-D-S-U ... Goooooo Bison!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is an apple, it starts with an r?:
What is 5 plus 5?:
Which Dakota has the city of Fargo:

realistic
anything